Scrabble word: CUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUTE exist?
Definitions of CUTE in dictionaries:
- adj - attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness
- adj - obviously contrived to charm
- Delightfully pretty or dainty.
- Obviously contrived to charm; precious: “[He] mugs so ferociously he kills the humor—it’s an insufferably cute performance” (David Ansen).
- Shrewd; clever.
- adv - pleasingly attractive [adj CUTER, CUTEST] : CUTELY
There are 4 letters in CUTE: C E T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUTE plus a wildcard: CUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUTE
Images for CUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.