Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACUTE exist?
Definitions of ACUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a mark (') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
- adj - having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course
- adj - extremely sharp or intense
- adj - having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
- adj - of an angle
- adj - ending in a sharp point
- adj - of critical importance and consequence
- Having a sharp point or tip.
- Keenly perceptive or discerning; penetrating: “a raw, chilling and psychologically acute novel of human passions reduced to their deadliest essence” (Literary Guild Magazine).
- Reacting readily to impressions; sensitive: acute observers of the human comedy.
- Of great importance or consequence; crucial: an acute lack of research funds.
- Extremely sharp or severe; intense: acute pain; acute relief.
- Having a rapid onset and following a short but severe course: acute disease.
- Afflicted by a disease exhibiting a rapid onset followed by a short, severe course: acute patients.
- High in pitch; shrill.
- adv - marked by sharpness or severity [adj ACUTER, ACUTEST] : ACUTELY
- noun - a type of accent mark
There are 5 letters in ACUTE: A C E T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACUTE plus a wildcard: ACUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACUTE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.