Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAUCET
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAUCET exist?
Definitions of FAUCET in dictionaries:
- noun - a regulator for controlling the flow of a liquid from a reservoir
- A device for regulating the flow of a liquid from a reservoir such as a pipe or drum.
- n - a device for controlling the flow of liquid from a pipe
There are 6 letters in FAUCET: A C E F T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAUCET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAUCET plus a wildcard: FAUCET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAUCET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAUCET
- ... Photo Water faucet Desktop Background in High Quality Resolutions
- Discovery Medical Inc. - Touchless faucets Infection control products ...
- Waterfall Vanity faucets Looking more like Satellite dish Interior ...
- Landmines And Witch Hunts faucet
- faucet Repair & Installation
- Waterfall faucet - CP-60008 (China Manufacturer) - Other faucets Taps ...
- Automatic Sensor faucet
- American Standard Brands OutReach faucet - Simply Budgeted
- Lahara faucet InContext 2