Scrabble word: FACET
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACET exist?
Definitions of FACET in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinct feature or element in a problem
- noun - a smooth surface (as of a bone or cut gemstone)
- One of the flat polished surfaces cut on a gemstone or occurring naturally on a crystal.
- A small, smooth, flat surface, as on a bone or tooth.
- One of the lenslike visual units of a compound eye, as of an insect.
- One of numerous aspects, as of a subject; a phase.
- verb - to cut small plane surfaces on