Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FACET
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACET exist?
Definitions of FACET in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinct feature or element in a problem
- noun - a smooth surface (as of a bone or cut gemstone)
- One of the flat polished surfaces cut on a gemstone or occurring naturally on a crystal.
- A small, smooth, flat surface, as on a bone or tooth.
- One of the lenslike visual units of a compound eye, as of an insect.
- One of numerous aspects, as of a subject; a phase.
- v - to cut small plane surfaces on
There are 5 letters in FACET: A C E F T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FACET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FACET plus a wildcard: FACET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FACET
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FACET
- Cervical facet Joint Injury
- spinal segment includes two vertebrae separated by an intervertebral ...
- CERVICAL facet SYNDROME is a common sequela of MVAs and other whiplash
- facet Injections facet Joint Injections facet Block
- Patients Guide to Pain Management facet Joint Injections
- Fig 2 The facet joints of the thoracic vertebrae face the back. Netter ...
- Radio Frequency Lesioning
- facet Joint Injection
- ... facet joints else known as zygoapophyseal joints or apophyseal joints
- Cervical facet