Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FACET
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACET exist?
Definitions of FACET in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinct feature or element in a problem
- noun - a smooth surface (as of a bone or cut gemstone)
- One of the flat polished surfaces cut on a gemstone or occurring naturally on a crystal.
- A small, smooth, flat surface, as on a bone or tooth.
- One of the lenslike visual units of a compound eye, as of an insect.
- One of numerous aspects, as of a subject; a phase.
- verb - to cut small plane surfaces on
There are 5 letters in FACET: A C E F T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FACET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FACET plus a wildcard: FACET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FACET
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FACET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.