Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AFFECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFFECT exist?
Definitions of AFFECT in dictionaries:
- noun - the conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion
- verb - have an effect upon
- verb - act physically on
- verb - connect closely and often incriminatingly
- verb - make believe with the intent to deceive
- verb - have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- To have an influence on or effect a change in: Inflation affects the buying power of the dollar.
- To act on the emotions of; touch or move.
- To attack or infect, as a disease: Rheumatic fever can affect the heart.
- A feeling or emotion as distinguished from cognition, thought, or action.
- A strong feeling having active consequences.
- A disposition, feeling, or tendency.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_P.
- To have or show a liking for: affects dramatic clothes.
- To fancy; love.
- To tend to by nature; tend to assume: a substance that affects crystalline form.
- To imitate; copy: “Spenser, in affecting the ancients, writ no language” (Ben Jonson).
- v - to give a false appearance of
There are 6 letters in AFFECT: A C E F F T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AFFECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFFECT plus a wildcard: AFFECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFFECT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AFFECT
- affect or Effect Live.Love.Yoga Blog
- affect vs Effect Self Help waldina
- The demand channel The exchange rate channel The expectations channel
- few quick thoughts though about the preceding version which I will ...
- Flat affect is no laughing matter nor is it a crying shame. It is a ...
- All the latest fashions...
- 2010 work by Paint FX