Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AFFECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFFECT exist?
Definitions of AFFECT in dictionaries:
- noun - the conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion
- verb - have an effect upon
- verb - act physically on
- verb - connect closely and often incriminatingly
- verb - make believe with the intent to deceive
- verb - have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- To have an influence on or effect a change in: Inflation affects the buying power of the dollar.
- To act on the emotions of; touch or move.
- To attack or infect, as a disease: Rheumatic fever can affect the heart.
- A feeling or emotion as distinguished from cognition, thought, or action.
- A strong feeling having active consequences.
- A disposition, feeling, or tendency.
- To have or show a liking for: affects dramatic clothes.
- To fancy; love.
- To tend to by nature; tend to assume: a substance that affects crystalline form.
- To imitate; copy: “Spenser, in affecting the ancients, writ no language” (Ben Jonson).
- verb - to give a false appearance of
There are 6 letters in AFFECT: A C E F F T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AFFECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFFECT plus a wildcard: AFFECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFFECT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AFFECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.