Scrabble word: FEAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEAT exist?
Definitions of FEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a notable achievement
- A notable act or deed, especially an act of courage; an exploit.
- An act of skill, endurance, imagination, or strength; an achievement.
- A specialized skill; a knack.
- Adroit; dexterous.
- Neat; trim.
- adj - having skill
- noun - a notable act or achievement
There are 4 letters in FEAT: A E F T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEAT plus a wildcard: FEAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEAT
Images for FEAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.