Scrabble word: AFTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFTER exist?
Definitions of AFTER in dictionaries:
- adj - located farther aft
- adj - (nautical, aeronautical) situated at or toward the stern or tail
- adv - happening at a time subsequent to a reference time
- adv - behind or in the rear
- Behind in place or order: Z comes after Y.
- Next to or lower than in order or importance.
- In quest or pursuit of: seek after fame; go after big money.
- Concerning: asked after you.
- Subsequent in time to; at a later time than: come after dinner.
- Subsequent to and because of or regardless of: They are still friends after all their differences.
- Following continually: year after year.
- In the style of or in imitation of: satires after Horace.
- With the same or close to the same name as; in honor or commemoration of: named after her mother.
- According to the nature or desires of; in conformity to: a tenor after my own heart.
- Past the hour of: five minutes after three.
- Behind; in the rear.
- At a later or subsequent time; afterward: three hours after; departed shortly after.
- Subsequent in time or place; later; following: in after years.
- Nearer the stern of a vessel.
- prep - behind in place or order
There are 5 letters in AFTER: A E F R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AFTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFTER plus a wildcard: AFTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFTER
Images for AFTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.