Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARE exist?
Definitions of TARE in dictionaries:
- noun - an adjustment made for the weight of the packaging in order to determine the net weight of the goods
- noun - any of several weedy vetches grown for forage
- noun - weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land
- noun - the weight of a motor vehicle, railroad car, or aircraft without its fuel or cargo
- noun - (chemical analysis) a counterweight used in chemical analysis
- Any of various weedy plants of the genus Vicia, especially the common vetch.
- Any of several weedy plants that grow in grain fields.
- The weight of a container or wrapper that is deducted from the gross weight to obtain net weight.
- A deduction from gross weight made to allow for the weight of a container.
- A counterbalance, especially an empty vessel used to counterbalance the weight of a similar container.
- verb - to determine the weight of a container holding goods
There are 4 letters in TARE: A E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TARE plus a wildcard: TARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TARE
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.