Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TAPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAPER exist?
Definitions of TAPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a convex shape that narrows toward a point
- noun - the property possessed by a shape that narrows toward a point (as a wedge or cone)
- noun - a loosely woven cord (in a candle or oil lamp) that draws fuel by capillary action up into the flame
- noun - stick of wax with a wick in the middle
- verb - diminish gradually
- verb - give a point to
- A small or very slender candle.
- A long wax-coated wick used to light candles or gas lamps.
- A source of feeble light.
- A gradual decrease in thickness or width of an elongated object.
- A gradual decrease, as in action or force.
- To become gradually narrower or thinner toward one end.
- To diminish or lessen gradually.
- To make thinner or narrower at one end.
- To make smaller gradually.
- v - to become gradually narrower toward one end
There are 5 letters in TAPER: A E P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAPER plus a wildcard: TAPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAPER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAPER
- tapers by Angel
- taper fades
- Low taper
- Hair chart Bald fades
- Prison Block Forums .. Thread fade
- Very short taper Fade as mens haircut.PNG
- Haircuts for Men Tight taper with Sculpted Sideburn and Front
- IMMACULATE CUTS BARBERSHOP Elk Grove CA 95624