Scrabble word: TAPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAPER exist?
Definitions of TAPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a convex shape that narrows toward a point
- noun - the property possessed by a shape that narrows toward a point (as a wedge or cone)
- noun - a loosely woven cord (in a candle or oil lamp) that draws fuel by capillary action up into the flame
- noun - stick of wax with a wick in the middle
- verb - diminish gradually
- verb - give a point to
- A small or very slender candle.
- A long wax-coated wick used to light candles or gas lamps.
- A source of feeble light.
- A gradual decrease in thickness or width of an elongated object.
- A gradual decrease, as in action or force.
- To become gradually narrower or thinner toward one end.
- To diminish or lessen gradually.
- To make thinner or narrower at one end.
- To make smaller gradually.
- verb - to become gradually narrower toward one end
There are 5 letters in TAPER: A E P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAPER plus a wildcard: TAPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAPER
Images for TAPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.