Scrabble word: TAMPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAMPER exist?
Definitions of TAMPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a tool for tamping (e.g., for tamping tobacco into a pipe bowl or a charge into a drill hole etc.)
- verb - play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly
- verb - intrude in other people's affairs or business
- To interfere in a harmful manner: tried to tamper with the decedent’s will; tampering with the timing mechanism of the safe.
- To tinker with rashly or foolishly: Don’t tamper with my feelings.
- A neutron reflector in an atomic bomb that also delays the expansion of the exploding material, making possible a longer-lasting, more energetic, and more efficient explosion.
- verb - to interfere in a harmful manner