Scrabble word: TAMPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAMPER exist?
Definitions of TAMPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a tool for tamping (e.g., for tamping tobacco into a pipe bowl or a charge into a drill hole etc.)
- verb - play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly
- verb - intrude in other people's affairs or business
- To interfere in a harmful manner: tried to tamper with the decedent’s will; tampering with the timing mechanism of the safe.
- To tinker with rashly or foolishly: Don’t tamper with my feelings.
- A neutron reflector in an atomic bomb that also delays the expansion of the exploding material, making possible a longer-lasting, more energetic, and more efficient explosion.
- verb - to interfere in a harmful manner
There are 6 letters in TAMPER: A E M P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAMPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAMPER plus a wildcard: TAMPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAMPER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAMPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.