Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRIMATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIMATE exist?
Definitions of PRIMATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a senior clergyman and dignitary
- noun - any placental mammal of the order Primates
- A bishop of highest rank in a province or country.
- n - any of an advanced order of mammals
There are 7 letters in PRIMATE: A E I M P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIMATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIMATE plus a wildcard: PRIMATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIMATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRIMATE
- The Three Bs Whats a primate
- Researchers studying ancient primate fossils in south Texas say the ...
- Fileprimate skull series no legend.png - Wikipedia the free ...
- the primate family tree
- BBC Nature - primates videos news and facts
- primate ipad wallpaper 1024x1024 iPad Wallpapers
- Bestandprimate skull series with legend.png - Wikipedia
- primates also have large highly developed brains. Their intelligence ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.