Scrabble word: IMPART
Is IMPART valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IMPART in dictionaries:
- verb - transmit (knowledge or skills)
- verb - bestow a quality on
- verb - transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- To grant a share of; bestow: impart a subtle flavor; impart some advice.
- To make known; disclose: persuaded to impart the secret.
- verb - to make known
There are 6 letters in IMPART: A I M P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPART
Click to search all anagrams of IMPART plus a wildcard: IMPART?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPART
Images for IMPART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.