Scrabble word: TRAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAP exist?
Definitions of TRAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned
- noun - drain consisting of a U-shaped section of drainpipe that holds liquid and so prevents a return flow of sewer gas
- noun - something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares
- noun - a device to hurl clay pigeons into the air for trapshooters
- noun - the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise
- noun - informal terms for the mouth
- noun - a light two-wheeled carriage
- noun - a hazard on a golf course
- verb - place in a confining or embarrassing position
- verb - catch in or as if in a trap
- verb - hold or catch as if in a trap
- verb - to hold fast or prevent from moving
- A contrivance for catching and holding animals, as a concealed pit or a clamplike device that springs shut suddenly.
- A stratagem for catching or tricking an unwary person.
- A device for sealing a passage against the escape of gases, especially a U-shaped or S-shaped bend in a drainpipe that prevents the return flow of sewer gas by means of a water barrier.
- A device that hurls clay pigeons into the air in trapshooting.
- A land hazard or bunker on a golf course; a sand trap.
- A light two-wheeled carriage with springs.
- Percussion instruments, such as snare drums and cymbals, especially in a jazz band.
- The human mouth.
- To catch in or as if in a trap; ensnare.
- To place in a confining or embarrassing position.
- To seal off (gases) by a trap.
- To furnish with traps or a trap.
- To set traps for game.
- To engage in trapping furbearing animals.
- Personal belongings or household goods.
- Any of several dark, fine-grained igneous rocks often used in making roads.
- verb - to catch in a trap (a device for capturing and holding animals)
There are 4 letters in TRAP: A P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAP plus a wildcard: TRAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAP
Images for TRAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.