Scrabble word: PARTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARTY exist?
Definitions of PARTY in dictionaries:
- noun - an organization to gain political power
- noun - a group of people gathered together for pleasure
- noun - a band of people associated temporarily in some activity
- noun - an occasion on which people can assemble for social interaction and entertainment
- noun - a person involved in legal proceedings
- verb - have or participate in a party
- A social gathering especially for pleasure or amusement: a cocktail party.
- A group of people who have gathered to participate in an activity.
- An established political group organized to promote and support its principles and candidates for public office.
- A person or group involved in an enterprise; a participant or an accessory: I refuse to be a party to your silly scheme.
- A person or group involved in a legal proceeding as a litigant.
- A subscriber to a telephone party line.
- A person using a telephone.
- A person: “And though Grainger was a spry old party, such steps couldn’t be his” (Anthony Hyde).
- A selected group of soldiers: a raiding party.
- An act of sexual intercourse.
- An orgy.
- Of, relating to, or participating in an established political organization: party members; party politics.
- Suitable for use at a social gathering: party dresses; a party hat.
- To celebrate or carouse at or as if at a party: That night we partied until dawn.
- verb - to attend a social gathering
There are 5 letters in PARTY: A P R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARTY plus a wildcard: PARTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARTY
Images for PARTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.