Scrabble word: PASTRY
Is PASTRY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PASTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a dough of flour and water and shortening
- noun - any of various baked foods made of dough or batter
- Dough or paste consisting primarily of flour, water, and shortening that is baked and often used as a crust for foods such as pies and tarts.
- Baked sweet foods made with pastry: Viennese pastry.
- One of these baked foods.
- noun - a sweet baked food
There are 6 letters in PASTRY: A P R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASTRY
Click to search all anagrams of PASTRY plus a wildcard: PASTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASTRY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PASTRY
Lookup in Wiki for PASTRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.