Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PSALTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PSALTRY exist?
Definitions of PSALTRY in dictionaries:
- n - an ancient stringed musical instrument
There are 7 letters in PSALTRY: A L P R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PSALTRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PSALTRY plus a wildcard: PSALTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PSALTRY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PSALTRY
- The psaltery is a medieval zither. The metal strings of the Instrument ...
- Saint-Chartier 2007 by in Psaltery on Fotopedia - Images for Humanity
- psaltery d1006 160 eur alto psaltery d1005 137 eur soprano psaltery ...
- Bowed Psaltery
- Representaci dun saltiri del tipus anomenat Ala Bohemica
- Psaltery Musical Instrument clip art Vector clip art - Free vector for ...
- 12 Note Psaltery
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.