Scrabble word: STRAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRAP exist?
Definitions of STRAP in dictionaries:
- noun - an elongated leather strip (or a strip of similar material) for binding things together or holding something in position
- noun - hanger consisting of a loop of leather suspended from the ceiling of a bus or train
- noun - a band that goes over the shoulder and supports a garment or bag
- noun - whip consisting of a strip of leather used in flogging
- verb - tie with a strap
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - sharpen with a strap
- verb - secure (a sprained joint) with a strap
- A long, narrow strip of pliant material such as leather.
- Such a strip equipped with a buckle or similar fastener for binding or securing objects.
- A thin, flat metal or plastic band used for fastening or clamping objects together or into position.
- A narrow band formed into a loop for grasping with the hand.
- A razor strop.
- A strip of leather used in flogging.
- To fasten or secure with a strap.
- To beat with a strap.
- To sharpen (a razor, for example).
- verb - to fasten with a strap (a narrow strip of flexible material)