Scrabble word: STRAP
Is STRAP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STRAP in dictionaries:
- noun - an elongated leather strip (or a strip of similar material) for binding things together or holding something in position
- noun - hanger consisting of a loop of leather suspended from the ceiling of a bus or train
- noun - a band that goes over the shoulder and supports a garment or bag
- noun - whip consisting of a strip of leather used in flogging
- verb - tie with a strap
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - sharpen with a strap
- verb - secure (a sprained joint) with a strap
- A long, narrow strip of pliant material such as leather.
- Such a strip equipped with a buckle or similar fastener for binding or securing objects.
- A thin, flat metal or plastic band used for fastening or clamping objects together or into position.
- A narrow band formed into a loop for grasping with the hand.
- A razor strop.
- A strip of leather used in flogging.
- To fasten or secure with a strap.
- To beat with a strap.
- To sharpen (a razor, for example).
- verb - to fasten with a strap (a narrow strip of flexible material)
There are 5 letters in STRAP: A P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRAP
Click to search all anagrams of STRAP plus a wildcard: STRAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRAP
Images for STRAP
Lookup in Wiki for STRAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.