Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STRAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRAP exist?
Definitions of STRAP in dictionaries:
- noun - an elongated leather strip (or a strip of similar material) for binding things together or holding something in position
- noun - hanger consisting of a loop of leather suspended from the ceiling of a bus or train
- noun - a band that goes over the shoulder and supports a garment or bag
- noun - whip consisting of a strip of leather used in flogging
- verb - tie with a strap
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - sharpen with a strap
- verb - secure (a sprained joint) with a strap
- A long, narrow strip of pliant material such as leather.
- Such a strip equipped with a buckle or similar fastener for binding or securing objects.
- A thin, flat metal or plastic band used for fastening or clamping objects together or into position.
- A narrow band formed into a loop for grasping with the hand.
- A razor strop.
- A strip of leather used in flogging.
- To fasten or secure with a strap.
- To beat with a strap.
- To sharpen (a razor, for example).
- v - to fasten with a strap (a narrow strip of flexible material)
There are 5 letters in STRAP: A P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRAP plus a wildcard: STRAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRAP
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRAP
- ... Nylon straps Luggage straps Underwear Elastic strap Shoulder strap
- Mobile phone fancy hand strap
- strap On
- Resistance Bands Assist strap
- Music Ground the supreme court of rock and roll Vox Python strap
- The Bund strap (Germany)
- Heavy-duty nylon strap with 10 fixed loops for more static stretching ...
- Braided Ground strap Wire WiringProducts.com
- Neotech Acoustic Guitar strap
- Skin Clear Back Push-Up Bra with Multiway Clear Shoulder straps and ...