Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TAPIRS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAPIRS exist?
Definitions of TAPIRS in dictionaries:
- noun - large inoffensive chiefly nocturnal ungulate of tropical America and southeast Asia having a heavy body and fleshy snout
- n - a hoofed mammal
There are 6 letters in TAPIRS: A I P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAPIRS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAPIRS plus a wildcard: TAPIRS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAPIRS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAPIRS
- tapirs evolved from about 55 million years ago after the demise of the ...
- Wildlife of the Rainforest [licensed for non-commercial use only ...
- tapirs Tapir Pictures Tapir Facts - National Geographic
- male mountain tapirs will frequently mark territory with dung piles
- tapirs are herbivores and eat a wide range of plants
- tapirs have simple stomachs and like horses ferment food in a large ...
- Mountain Tapir
- Artis welcomes tapir born at New Years Eve
- Rope tapirs & travels
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.