Scrabble word: STRIA
Is STRIA valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STRIA in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a number of tiny parallel grooves such as: the scratches left by a glacier on rocks or the streaks or ridges in muscle tissue
- noun - a stripe or stripes of contrasting color
- A thin, narrow groove or channel.
- A thin line or band, especially one of several that are parallel or close together: a characteristic stria of contractile tissue.
- noun - a thin groove, stripe, or streak
There are 5 letters in STRIA: A I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIA
Click to search all anagrams of STRIA plus a wildcard: STRIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRIA
Images for STRIA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.