Scrabble word: STRIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRIA exist?
Definitions of STRIA in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a number of tiny parallel grooves such as: the scratches left by a glacier on rocks or the streaks or ridges in muscle tissue
- noun - a stripe or stripes of contrasting color
- A thin, narrow groove or channel.
- A thin line or band, especially one of several that are parallel or close together: a characteristic stria of contractile tissue.
- noun - a thin groove, stripe, or streak