Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STRIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRIA exist?
Definitions of STRIA in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a number of tiny parallel grooves such as: the scratches left by a glacier on rocks or the streaks or ridges in muscle tissue
- noun - a stripe or stripes of contrasting color
- A thin, narrow groove or channel.
- A thin line or band, especially one of several that are parallel or close together: a characteristic stria of contractile tissue.
- n - a thin groove, stripe, or streak
There are 5 letters in STRIA: A I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRIA plus a wildcard: STRIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRIA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRIA
- stria Decorative Wall Panel - Decoustics
- stria kezelse
- ... Gigi Simeoni ritorna in edicola con il nuovo romanzo a fumetti stria
- stria Storage Collection - The Awesomer
- PS Building External Cladding
- ... brain-stem. Lateral view. (stria terminalis labeled at upper right
- stria heg Cellulit (narancsbr) s Zsrbonts kezels ...
- stria - kiln-formed glass Joel Berman Glass Studios
- strik cskok prevenstria reconstria krm nvekedsi cskok ...