Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRAILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAILS exist?
Definitions of TRAILS in dictionaries:
- noun - a track or mark left by something that has passed
- noun - a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
- noun - evidence pointing to a possible solution
- verb - to lag or linger behind
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- verb - move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly
- verb - hang down so as to drag along the ground
- verb - drag loosely along a surface
- v - to drag along a surface
There are 6 letters in TRAILS: A I L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAILS plus a wildcard: TRAILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAILS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAILS
- Return to The Training Program Page.
- Copyright 2008-2012 DiscoverOhiopyle.com All rights reserved
- trails Guide - New River Gorge National River
- Hiking trails at Fall Creek Cabins near Boone North Carolina
- MotorcycleATV Trail
- Cloudeight Wallpaper - Gallery Thirteen
- Greenstone Guide to Austin & The Texas Hill Country Hiking trails
- Hiking trails at Fall Creek Cabins near Boone Blowing Rock North ...
- ... favorite local hiking trails. Its worth the click to view it larger