Scrabble word: TRAILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAILS exist?
Definitions of TRAILS in dictionaries:
- noun - a track or mark left by something that has passed
- noun - a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
- noun - evidence pointing to a possible solution
- verb - to lag or linger behind
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- verb - move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly
- verb - hang down so as to drag along the ground
- verb - drag loosely along a surface
- verb - to drag along a surface
There are 6 letters in TRAILS: A I L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAILS plus a wildcard: TRAILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAILS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAILS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.