Scrabble word: REALIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does REALIST exist?
Definitions of REALIST in dictionaries:
- noun - a philosopher who believes that universals are real and exist independently of anyone thinking of them
- noun - a person who accepts the world as it literally is and deals with it accordingly
- noun - a painter who represents the world realistically and not in an idealized or romantic style
- One who is inclined to literal truth and pragmatism.
- A practitioner of artistic or philosophic realism.
- noun - one who is concerned with fact or reality
There are 7 letters in REALIST: A E I L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REALIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REALIST plus a wildcard: REALIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REALIST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REALIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.