Scrabble word: RECITALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECITALS exist?
Definitions of RECITALS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events
- noun - performance of music or dance especially by soloists
- noun - a public instance of reciting or repeating (from memory) something prepared in advance
- noun - a detailed statement giving facts and figures
- noun - a detailed account or description of something
- noun - a detailed account
There are 8 letters in RECITALS: A C E I L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECITALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECITALS plus a wildcard: RECITALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECITALS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECITALS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.