Scrabble word: ARTICLE
Is ARTICLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ARTICLE in dictionaries:
- noun - nonfictional prose forming an independent part of a publication
- noun - one of a class of artifacts
- noun - a separate section of a legal document (as a statute or contract or will)
- noun - (grammar) a determiner that may indicate the specificity of reference of a noun phrase
- verb - bind by a contract
- An individual thing or element of a class; a particular object or item: an article of clothing; articles of food.
- A particular section or item of a series in a written document, as in a contract, constitution, or treaty.
- A nonfictional literary composition that forms an independent part of a publication, as of a newspaper or magazine.
- Any of a class of words used to signal nouns and to specify their application.
- A particular part or subject; a specific matter or point.
- verb - to charge with specific offenses
There are 7 letters in ARTICLE: A C E I L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTICLE
Click to search all anagrams of ARTICLE plus a wildcard: ARTICLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARTICLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARTICLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.