Scrabble word: VERTICAL
Is VERTICAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VERTICAL in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is oriented vertically
- noun - a vertical structural member as a post or stake
- adj - at right angles to the plane of the horizon or a base line
- adj - relating to or involving all stages of a business from production to distribution
- adj - upright in position or posture
- adj - of or relating to different levels in a hierarchy (as levels of social class or income group)
- Being or situated at right angles to the horizon; upright.
- Situated at the vertex or highest point; directly overhead.
- Of or relating to the vertex of the head.
- Relating to or involving all stages from production to sale: vertical integration.
- Relating to or composed of elements at different levels, as of society.
- Something vertical, as a line, plane, or circle.
- These adjectives are compared as they mean being at or approximately at right angles to the horizon or to level ground.
- noun - something that is vertical (extending up and down)
There are 8 letters in VERTICAL: A C E I L R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERTICAL
Click to search all anagrams of VERTICAL plus a wildcard: VERTICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERTICAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VERTICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.