Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALVE exist?
Definitions of CALVE in dictionaries:
- verb - release ice
- verb - birth
- To give birth to a calf.
- To break at an edge, so that a portion separates.
- To give birth to (a calf).
- To set loose (a mass of ice).
- v - to give birth to a calf
There are 5 letters in CALVE: A C E L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALVE plus a wildcard: CALVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALVE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALVE
- Welkom Calv en Hertog IJs calve Art of Branding
- Calv roept pindakaas met pindaresten terug De Raaskalderij
- Calv Le nostre marche Italy
- Unilever propone la maionese Calv con Omega 3
- calve Ketap 400 GR - Es Sipari
- Pindakaas (Peanut Butter) - 12.3ozs Gallery
- Calv salsa tonnata vaso - Spesa Rapida
- calve Mayonez 600 gr
- Creatie Calv Pindakaas
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.