Scrabble word: CLEAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLEAVE exist?
Definitions of CLEAVE in dictionaries:
- verb - separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument
- verb - make by cutting into
- verb - come or be in close contact with
- To split with or as if with a sharp instrument.
- To make or accomplish by or as if by cutting: cleave a path through the ice.
- To pierce or penetrate.
- To split or separate, especially along a natural line of division.
- To make one’s way; penetrate.
- To adhere, cling, or stick fast.
- To be faithful: cleave to one’s principles.
- verb - to split or divide
There are 6 letters in CLEAVE: A C E E L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEAVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLEAVE plus a wildcard: CLEAVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLEAVE
Images for CLEAVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.