Is CLEAVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLEAVE in various dictionaries:
- verb - separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument
- verb - make by cutting into
- verb - come or be in close contact with
- To split with or as if with a sharp instrument.
- To make or accomplish by or as if by cutting: cleave a path through the ice.
- To pierce or penetrate.
- To split or separate, especially along a natural line of division.
- To make one’s way; penetrate.
- To adhere, cling, or stick fast.
- To be faithful: cleave to one’s principles.
- verb - to split or divide
There are 6 letters in CLEAVE: A C E E L V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEAVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLEAVE, to go: CLEAVE?
Rearrange the letters in CLEAVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLEAVE
What's nearby CLEAVE
Lookup in Wiki for CLEAVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLEAVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLEAVE"