Scrabble word: VALENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VALENCE exist?
Definitions of VALENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) a relative capacity to unite or react or interact as with antigens or a biological substrate
- noun - (chemistry) a property of atoms or radicals
- The combining capacity of an atom or a radical determined by the number of electrons that it will lose, add, or share when it reacts with other atoms.
- A positive or negative integer used to represent this capacity: The valences of copper are 1 and 2.
- The number of components of an antigen molecule to which an antibody molecule can bind.
- The attraction or aversion that an individual feels toward a specific object or event.
- The capacity of something to unite, react, or interact with something else: “I do not claim to know much more about novels than the writing of them, but I cannot imagine one set in the breathing world which lacks any moral valence” (Robert Stone).
- noun - the degree of combining power of an element or radical
There are 7 letters in VALENCE: A C E E L N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VALENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VALENCE plus a wildcard: VALENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VALENCE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VALENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.