Scrabble word: LEAVEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEAVEN exist?
Definitions of LEAVEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance used to produce fermentation in dough or a liquid
- noun - an influence that works subtly to lighten or modify something
- verb - cause to puff up with a leaven
- An agent, such as yeast, that causes batter or dough to rise, especially by fermentation.
- An element, influence, or agent that works subtly to lighten, enliven, or modify a whole.
- To add a rising agent to.
- To cause to rise, especially by fermentation.
- To pervade with a lightening, enlivening, or modifying influence.
- verb - to produce fermentation in