Scrabble word: LEAVEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEAVEN exist?
Definitions of LEAVEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance used to produce fermentation in dough or a liquid
- noun - an influence that works subtly to lighten or modify something
- verb - cause to puff up with a leaven
- An agent, such as yeast, that causes batter or dough to rise, especially by fermentation.
- An element, influence, or agent that works subtly to lighten, enliven, or modify a whole.
- To add a rising agent to.
- To cause to rise, especially by fermentation.
- To pervade with a lightening, enlivening, or modifying influence.
- verb - to produce fermentation in
There are 6 letters in LEAVEN: A E E L N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAVEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEAVEN plus a wildcard: LEAVEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEAVEN
Images for LEAVEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.