Is LEAVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEAVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the period of time during which you are absent from work or duty
- noun - permission to do something
- noun - the act of departing politely
- verb - go away from a place
- verb - go and leave behind, either intentionally or by neglect or forgetfulness
- verb - act or be so as to become in a specified state
- verb - leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking
- verb - move out of or depart from
- verb - make a possibility or provide opportunity for
- verb - have as a result or residue
- verb - remove oneself from an association with or participation in
- verb - put into the care or protection of someone
- verb - leave or give by will after one's death
- verb - have left or have as a remainder
- verb - be survived by after one's death
- verb - transmit (knowledge or skills)
- verb - leave behind unintentionally
- To go out of or away from: not allowed to leave the room.
- To go without taking or removing: left my book on the bus.
- To omit or exclude: left out the funniest part of the story.
- To have as a result, consequence, or remainder: The car left a trail of exhaust fumes.
- To cause or allow to be or remain in a specified state: left the lights on.
- To have remaining after death: left a young son.
- To bequeath: left her money to charity.
- To give over to another to control or act on: Leave all the details to us.
- To abandon or forsake: leave home; left her husband.
- To remove oneself from association with or participation in: left the navy for civilian life.
- To give or deposit, as for use or information, upon one’s departure or in one’s absence: He left a note for you.
- To cause or permit to be or remain attainable: left myself plenty of time.
- To allow or permit; let.
- To stop; cease.
- Those who do not accept these examples generally feel that leave alone should mean simply “to depart from one who remains in solitude”: They were left alone in the wilderness.
- Permission to do something.
- Official permission to be absent from work or duty, as that granted to military or corporate personnel.
- The period of time granted by such permission.
- An act of departing; a farewell: took leave of her with a heavy heart.
- verb - to go away from
There are 5 letters in LEAVE: A E E L V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEAVE, to go: LEAVE?
Rearrange the letters in LEAVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEAVE
What's nearby LEAVE
Lookup in Wiki for LEAVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEAVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEAVE"