Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEAVE exist?
Definitions of LEAVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the period of time during which you are absent from work or duty
- noun - permission to do something
- noun - the act of departing politely
- verb - go away from a place
- verb - go and leave behind, either intentionally or by neglect or forgetfulness
- verb - act or be so as to become in a specified state
- verb - leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking
- verb - move out of or depart from
- verb - make a possibility or provide opportunity for
- verb - have as a result or residue
- verb - remove oneself from an association with or participation in
- verb - put into the care or protection of someone
- verb - leave or give by will after one's death
- verb - have left or have as a remainder
- verb - be survived by after one's death
- verb - transmit (knowledge or skills)
- verb - leave behind unintentionally
- To go out of or away from: not allowed to leave the room.
- To go without taking or removing: left my book on the bus.
- To omit or exclude: left out the funniest part of the story.
- To have as a result, consequence, or remainder: The car left a trail of exhaust fumes.
- To cause or allow to be or remain in a specified state: left the lights on.
- To have remaining after death: left a young son.
- To bequeath: left her money to charity.
- To give over to another to control or act on: Leave all the details to us.
- To abandon or forsake: leave home; left her husband.
- To remove oneself from association with or participation in: left the navy for civilian life.
- To give or deposit, as for use or information, upon one’s departure or in one’s absence: He left a note for you.
- To cause or permit to be or remain attainable: left myself plenty of time.
- To allow or permit; let.
- To stop; cease.
- Those who do not accept these examples generally feel that leave alone should mean simply “to depart from one who remains in solitude”: They were left alone in the wilderness.
- Permission to do something.
- Official permission to be absent from work or duty, as that granted to military or corporate personnel.
- The period of time granted by such permission.
- An act of departing; a farewell: took leave of her with a heavy heart.
- v - to go away from
There are 5 letters in LEAVE: A E E L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEAVE plus a wildcard: LEAVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEAVE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEAVE
- FileUlmus-leave 20040126 part1.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback from your own site
- Imgen para Pginas de Discusin en los proyectos de Wikimedia ...
- Plik Hoverfly on leave edit.jpg znajduje si w Wikimedia Commons ...
- ... definition girl graphic illustration leaveleaves sad vector
- ... News Music Lyrics Albums and more leave all the days behind
- leaves Jameswoodwards Weblog
- Download Free leave Me Alone wallpapers For Your Cell Phone - in ...
- ... -hd-high-resolution-green-leave-window7-wallpaper-for-computers