Scrabble word: LEAVED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEAVED exist?
Definitions of LEAVED in dictionaries:
- verb - go away from a place
- verb - go and leave behind, either intentionally or by neglect or forgetfulness
- verb - act or be so as to become in a specified state
- verb - leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking
- verb - move out of or depart from
- verb - make a possibility or provide opportunity for
- verb - have as a result or residue
- verb - remove oneself from an association with or participation in
- verb - put into the care or protection of someone
- verb - leave or give by will after one's death
- verb - have left or have as a remainder
- verb - be survived by after one's death
- verb - transmit (knowledge or skills)
- verb - leave behind unintentionally
- adj - having leaves or leaves as specified
- Having or bearing a leaf or leaves.
- Having a specified number or kind of leaves.
- adj - having a leaf or leaves
There are 6 letters in LEAVED: A D E E L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAVED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEAVED plus a wildcard: LEAVED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEAVED
Images for LEAVED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.