Is DEAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a particular instance of buying or selling
- noun - an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a plank of softwood (fir or pine board)
- noun - wood that is easy to saw (from conifers such as pine or fir)
- noun - the cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time
- noun - the type of treatment received (especially as the result of an agreement)
- noun - the act of distributing playing cards
- noun - the act of apportioning or distributing something
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - take into consideration for exemplifying purposes
- verb - take action with respect to (someone or something)
- verb - come to terms with
- verb - administer or bestow, as in small portions
- verb - do business
- verb - be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- verb - behave in a certain way towards others
- verb - distribute cards to the players in a game
- verb - direct the course of
- verb - give out as one's portion or share
- verb - give (a specific card) to a player
- verb - sell
- To give out as a share or portion; apportion.
- To distribute among several recipients.
- To sell: deal prescriptions; deal cocaine.
- To administer; deliver: dealt him a blow to the stomach.
- To distribute (playing cards) among players.
- To give (a specific card) to a player while so distributing.
- To be occupied or concerned; treat: a book that deals with the Middle Ages.
- To behave in a specified way toward another or others; have transactions: deal honestly with competitors.
- To do business; trade: dealing in diamonds.
- To distribute playing cards.
- The act or a round of apportioning or distributing.
- Distribution of playing cards.
- The cards so distributed; a hand.
- The right or turn of a player to distribute the cards.
- The playing of one hand.
- An indefinite quantity, extent, or degree: has a great deal of experience.
- An agreement often arranged secretly, as in business or politics.
- A business transaction.
- An agreement, especially one that is mutually beneficial.
- A sale favorable especially to the buyer; a bargain.
- Treatment received: a raw deal; a fair deal.
- A fir or pine board cut to standard dimensions.
- Such boards or planks considered as a group.
- Fir or pine wood.
- verb - to trade or do business
There are 4 letters in DEAL: A D E L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEAL, to go: DEAL?
Rearrange the letters in DEAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEAL
What's nearby DEAL
Lookup in Wiki for DEAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEAL"