Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEAL exist?
Definitions of DEAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a particular instance of buying or selling
- noun - an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a plank of softwood (fir or pine board)
- noun - wood that is easy to saw (from conifers such as pine or fir)
- noun - the cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time
- noun - the type of treatment received (especially as the result of an agreement)
- noun - the act of distributing playing cards
- noun - the act of apportioning or distributing something
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - take into consideration for exemplifying purposes
- verb - take action with respect to (someone or something)
- verb - come to terms with
- verb - administer or bestow, as in small portions
- verb - do business
- verb - be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- verb - behave in a certain way towards others
- verb - distribute cards to the players in a game
- verb - direct the course of
- verb - give out as one's portion or share
- verb - give (a specific card) to a player
- verb - sell
- To give out as a share or portion; apportion.
- To distribute among several recipients.
- To sell: deal prescriptions; deal cocaine.
- To administer; deliver: dealt him a blow to the stomach.
- To distribute (playing cards) among players.
- To give (a specific card) to a player while so distributing.
- To be occupied or concerned; treat: a book that deals with the Middle Ages.
- To behave in a specified way toward another or others; have transactions: deal honestly with competitors.
- To do business; trade: dealing in diamonds.
- To distribute playing cards.
- The act or a round of apportioning or distributing.
- Distribution of playing cards.
- The cards so distributed; a hand.
- The right or turn of a player to distribute the cards.
- The playing of one hand.
- An indefinite quantity, extent, or degree: has a great deal of experience.
- An agreement often arranged secretly, as in business or politics.
- A business transaction.
- An agreement, especially one that is mutually beneficial.
- A sale favorable especially to the buyer; a bargain.
- Treatment received: a raw deal; a fair deal.
- A fir or pine board cut to standard dimensions.
- Such boards or planks considered as a group.
- Fir or pine wood.
- verb - to trade or do business
There are 4 letters in DEAL: A D E L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEAL plus a wildcard: DEAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEAL
Images for DEAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.