Scrabble word: LADLE
Is LADLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LADLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle
- verb - put (a liquid) into a container by means of a ladle
- verb - remove with or as if with a ladle
- A long-handled spoon with a deep bowl for serving liquids.
- verb - to lift out with a ladle (a type of spoon)
There are 5 letters in LADLE: A D E L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LADLE
Click to search all anagrams of LADLE plus a wildcard: LADLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LADLE
Images for LADLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.