Scrabble word: ALLIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLIED exist?
Definitions of ALLIED in dictionaries:
- noun - a friendly nation
- noun - an associate who provides cooperation or assistance
- adj - related by common characteristics or ancestry
- adj - of or relating to or denoting the Allies in World War II
- adj - of or relating to or denoting the Allies in World War I
- adj - united in a confederacy or league
- adj - joined by treaty or agreement
- Joined or united in a close relationship: allied tribes.
- Of a similar nature; related: city planning and allied studies.
- verb - to unite in a formal relationship