Scrabble word: ALLIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLIED exist?
Definitions of ALLIED in dictionaries:
- noun - a friendly nation
- noun - an associate who provides cooperation or assistance
- adj - related by common characteristics or ancestry
- adj - of or relating to or denoting the Allies in World War II
- adj - of or relating to or denoting the Allies in World War I
- adj - united in a confederacy or league
- adj - joined by treaty or agreement
- Joined or united in a close relationship: allied tribes.
- Of a similar nature; related: city planning and allied studies.
- verb - to unite in a formal relationship
There are 6 letters in ALLIED: A D E I L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLIED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLIED plus a wildcard: ALLIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLIED
Images for ALLIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.