Scrabble word: RALLIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RALLIED exist?
Definitions of RALLIED in dictionaries:
- noun - a large gathering of people intended to arouse enthusiasm
- noun - the feat of mustering strength for a renewed effort
- noun - a marked recovery of strength or spirits during an illness
- noun - an automobile race run over public roads
- noun - (sports) an unbroken sequence of several successive strokes
- verb - to call together for a common purpose
There are 7 letters in RALLIED: A D E I L L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RALLIED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RALLIED plus a wildcard: RALLIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RALLIED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RALLIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.