Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRILL exist?
Definitions of DRILL in dictionaries:
- noun - a tool with a sharp point and cutting edges for making holes in hard materials (usually rotating rapidly or by repeated blows)
- noun - similar to the mandrill but smaller and less brightly colored
- noun - systematic training by multiple repetitions
- noun - (military) the training of soldiers to march (as in ceremonial parades) or to perform the manual of arms
- verb - make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
- verb - train in the military, e.g., in the use of weapons
- verb - learn by repetition
- verb - teach by repetition
- verb - undergo military training or do military exercises
- An implement with cutting edges or a pointed end for boring holes in hard materials, usually by a rotating abrasion or repeated blows; a bit.
- The hand-operated or hand-powered holder for this implement.
- A loud, harsh noise made by or as if by a powered tool of this kind.
- Disciplined, repetitious exercise as a means of teaching and perfecting a skill or procedure.
- A task or exercise for teaching a skill or procedure by repetition: conducted an air-raid drill; a drill for learning the multiplication tables.
- The training of soldiers in marching and the manual of arms.
- Any of various marine gastropod mollusks, chiefly of the genus Urosalpinx, that bore holes into the shells of bivalve mollusks.
- To make a hole in (a hard material) with a drill: a bit for drilling masonry.
- To make (a hole) with or as if with a drill: drills holes in trees with its chisellike bill.
- To strike or hit sharply: The batter drilled a single through the infield.
- To instruct thoroughly by repetition in a skill or procedure: drill pupils in grammar.
- To infuse knowledge of or skill in by repetitious instruction.
- To train (soldiers) in marching and the manual of arms.
- To make a hole with or as if with a drill.
- To perform a training exercise.
- A shallow trench or furrow in which seeds are planted.
- A row of planted seeds.
- A machine or implement for planting seeds in holes or furrows.
- To sow (seeds) in rows.
- To plant (a field) in drills.
- Durable cotton or linen twill of varying weights, generally used for work clothes.
- v - to bore a hole in
There are 5 letters in DRILL: D I L L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRILL plus a wildcard: DRILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRILL
Images for DRILL
- DEWALT power drill read the rules of life for salvation.
- Cordless drillDriver delivers up to 575 lb-in. torque. Metabo Corp.
- drill Master 68239 18 Volt Cordless 38 drillDriver with Keyless ...
- drill 12V Makita Cordless drill 12V Tips Makita Cordless drill ...
- DeWalt DCD710S2 10.8V Compact Cordless drill Driver - Machine Mart
- Cordless drillDriver utilizes lithium-ion battery. Metabo Corp.
- makita cordless drill1 300x300 Makita Cordless drills
- drill Master 67024 18 Volt 38 Cordless drill with Keyless Chuck
- drill Auger drilling
- snd218 cordless drill
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.