Scrabble word: DRILLS
Is DRILLS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DRILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a tool with a sharp point and cutting edges for making holes in hard materials (usually rotating rapidly or by repeated blows)
- noun - similar to the mandrill but smaller and less brightly colored
- noun - systematic training by multiple repetitions
- noun - (military) the training of soldiers to march (as in ceremonial parades) or to perform the manual of arms
- verb - make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
- verb - train in the military, e.g., in the use of weapons
- verb - learn by repetition
- verb - teach by repetition
- verb - undergo military training or do military exercises
- verb - to bore a hole in
There are 6 letters in DRILLS: D I L L R S
Click to search all anagrams of DRILLS plus a wildcard: DRILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRILLS
Images for DRILLS
Lookup in Wiki for DRILLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.