Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIDS exist?
Definitions of LIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye
- noun - a movable top or cover (hinged or separate) for closing the opening at the top of a box, chest, jar, pan, etc.
- noun - headdress that protects the head from bad weather
- v - to provide with a lid (a movable cover)
There are 4 letters in LIDS: D I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIDS plus a wildcard: LIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIDS
Images for LIDS
- lids - Multiple Locations
- lids The Mall West End
- Silicone lids Wholesale China Silicone lids Customized Popular
- Mainland Headwear Holdings Limited
- lids - Hats Union Square Shopping Dining & Travel Guide for San ...
- lids.com - Help Desk - Corporate Information
- Hat World lids coupons coupon codes and Hat World lids ...
- lids to Open Temporary Super Bowl Location - Newsroom - Inside INdiana ...
- lids Twisted Collection Just a Memo
- NEW ERA MLBFrankie59Fifty Fitted Baseball Caps Strictly ...