Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIALS exist?
Definitions of DIALS in dictionaries:
- noun - the face of a timepiece
- noun - the control on a radio or television set that is used for tuning
- noun - the circular graduated indicator on various measuring instruments
- noun - a disc on a telephone that is rotated a fixed distance for each number called
- verb - operate a dial to select a telephone number
- verb - choose by means of a dial
- v - to manipulate a calibrated disk
There are 5 letters in DIALS: A D I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIALS plus a wildcard: DIALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIALS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIALS
- Uses for a Dial Element
- Weather Station Data for HorfieldFilton Bristol UK - dials
- Metal clock dials for a variety of clock cases.
- dials for Pressure Gauges & Mirror dials - Bedford dials
- cost round clock dials are made from styrene.These economical dials ...
- Example 1 a dial gauge. The SVG code to create this is shown below.
- Paper clock dials
- dialsStandard dials for Comercial and Panel Gauges
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.