Scrabble word: SAILED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAILED exist?
Definitions of SAILED in dictionaries:
- verb - traverse or travel on (a body of water)
- verb - move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions
- verb - travel on water propelled by wind
- verb - travel on water propelled by wind or by other means
- adj - to move across the surface of water by the action of wind [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SAILABLE
There are 6 letters in SAILED: A D E I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAILED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAILED plus a wildcard: SAILED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAILED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAILED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.