Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AIDES
In which Scrabble dictionary does AIDES exist?
Definitions of AIDES in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) the god of the underworld in ancient mythology
- noun - an officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer
- noun - someone who acts as assistant
- verb - give help or assistance
- verb - improve the condition of
There are 5 letters in AIDES: A D E I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AIDES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AIDES plus a wildcard: AIDES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AIDES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AIDES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.