Scrabble word: ADVISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADVISE exist?
Definitions of ADVISE in dictionaries:
- verb - give advice to
- verb - inform (somebody) of something
- verb - make a proposal, declare a plan for something
- To offer advice to; counsel.
- To recommend; suggest: advised patience.
- To inform; notify.
- To take counsel; consult: She advised with her associates.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to give recommendations to someone about a decision or course of action”: advised him to take advantage of the opportunity; will counsel her to be prudent; recommended that we wait.
- verb - to give advice to
There are 6 letters in ADVISE: A D E I S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADVISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADVISE plus a wildcard: ADVISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADVISE
Images for ADVISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.