Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INVADES
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVADES exist?
Definitions of INVADES in dictionaries:
- verb - march aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation
- verb - to intrude upon, infringe, encroach on, violate
- verb - occupy in large numbers or live on a host
- verb - penetrate or assault, in a harmful or injurious way
- verb - to enter for conquest or plunder
There are 7 letters in INVADES: A D E I N S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVADES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVADES plus a wildcard: INVADES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVADES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVADES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.