Scrabble word: SEDAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEDAN exist?
Definitions of SEDAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors
- noun - a closed litter for one passenger
- A closed automobile having two or four doors and a front and rear seat.
- A portable enclosed chair for one person, having poles in the front and rear and carried by two other people.
- noun - a type of automobile
There are 5 letters in SEDAN: A D E N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEDAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEDAN plus a wildcard: SEDAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEDAN
Images for SEDAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.