Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEAN exist?
Definitions of DEAN in dictionaries:
- noun - an administrator in charge of a division of a university or college
- noun - United States film actor whose moody rebellious roles made him a cult figure (1931-1955)
- noun - a man who is the senior member of a group
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) the head of the College of Cardinals
- An administrative officer in charge of a college, faculty, or division in a university.
- An officer of a college or high school who counsels students and supervises the enforcement of rules.
- The head of the chapter of canons governing a cathedral or collegiate church.
- A priest appointed to oversee a group of parishes within a diocese.
- The senior member of a body or group: the dean of the Washington diplomatic corps.
- verb - to serve as dean (the head of a faculty)
There are 4 letters in DEAN: A D E N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEAN plus a wildcard: DEAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEAN
Images for DEAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.