Scrabble word: DEAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEAN exist?
Definitions of DEAN in dictionaries:
- noun - an administrator in charge of a division of a university or college
- noun - United States film actor whose moody rebellious roles made him a cult figure (1931-1955)
- noun - a man who is the senior member of a group
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) the head of the College of Cardinals
- An administrative officer in charge of a college, faculty, or division in a university.
- An officer of a college or high school who counsels students and supervises the enforcement of rules.
- The head of the chapter of canons governing a cathedral or collegiate church.
- A priest appointed to oversee a group of parishes within a diocese.
- The senior member of a body or group: the dean of the Washington diplomatic corps.
- verb - to serve as dean (the head of a faculty)