Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PANED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANED exist?
Definitions of PANED in dictionaries:
- verb - make a sweeping movement
- verb - wash dirt in a pan to separate out the precious minerals
- verb - express a totally negative opinion of
- Having a specified kind or number of panes.
- adj - a sheet of glass for a window [n -S] : PANED
There are 5 letters in PANED: A D E N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PANED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PANED plus a wildcard: PANED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PANED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PANED
- Cecilia paned Mirror
- paned expressions pattern CD our favorite patterns stained glass 7351 ...
- Creative Painted Dogs (15 pics)
- 1920 glass pane door Driftwood Vintage Rentals
- The Italian Showcase - Philippa at the Realm of Venus
- Types of Internal Doors door-glass-pane-brass-furniture-1 diygsi ...
- paned Glass
- paned expressions pattern CD in full bloom stained glass 7349 PATTERN ...
- Windows and Doors - All That Glass
- Check it out because shes used at least 2 doors and 2 windows in this ...