Scrabble word: PANED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PANED exist?
Definitions of PANED in dictionaries:
- verb - make a sweeping movement
- verb - wash dirt in a pan to separate out the precious minerals
- verb - express a totally negative opinion of
- Having a specified kind or number of panes.
- adj - a sheet of glass for a window [n -S] : PANED
There are 5 letters in PANED: A D E N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PANED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PANED plus a wildcard: PANED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PANED
Images for PANED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.