Scrabble word: EXPAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPAND exist?
Definitions of EXPAND in dictionaries:
- verb - extend in one or more directions
- verb - become larger in size or volume or quantity
- verb - make bigger or wider in size, volume, or quantity
- verb - grow vigorously
- verb - exaggerate or make bigger
- verb - add details, as to an account or idea
- verb - expand the influence of
- To express at length or in detail; enlarge on: expanded his remarks afterward.
- To open (something) up or out; spread out: The bird expanded its wings and flew off.
- To write (a quantity) as a sum of terms in an extended form.
- To become greater in size, volume, quantity, or scope: Air expands when heated.
- To speak or write at length or in detail: expand on a favorite topic.
- To open up or out; unfold: The chair expands to form a day bed.
- To feel expansive.
- verb - to increase in size or volume