Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPAND exist?
Definitions of EXPAND in dictionaries:
- verb - extend in one or more directions
- verb - become larger in size or volume or quantity
- verb - make bigger or wider in size, volume, or quantity
- verb - grow vigorously
- verb - exaggerate or make bigger
- verb - add details, as to an account or idea
- verb - expand the influence of
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_I.
- To express at length or in detail; enlarge on: expanded his remarks afterward.
- To open (something) up or out; spread out: The bird expanded its wings and flew off.
- To write (a quantity) as a sum of terms in an extended form.
- To become greater in size, volume, quantity, or scope: Air expands when heated.
- To speak or write at length or in detail: expand on a favorite topic.
- To open up or out; unfold: The chair expands to form a day bed.
- To feel expansive.
- v - to increase in size or volume
There are 6 letters in EXPAND: A D E N P X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPAND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPAND plus a wildcard: EXPAND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPAND
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPAND
- expand Global Networks through Social Enterprise and Social Networking
- expand telecoms.com telecoms industry news analysis and ...
- So why do I have to expand this box Cant I just open it
- Vector expand and Contract Icons Download free Vector
- expand media.png - ...
- Ways to expand your social media reach.
- ... Loreal Professionnel Expert Serie Volume expand Sprey - 125 ml
- New Space Saving Design expand-Contract Shelter
- How to Easily expand Your Comfort Zone sandykumskov.com
- expand Icons - Download 50 Free expand Icon (Page 2)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.