Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEDANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEDANT exist?
Definitions of PEDANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who pays more attention to formal rules and book learning than they merit
- One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.
- One who exhibits one’s learning or scholarship ostentatiously.
- A schoolmaster.
- adj - one who flaunts his knowledge [n -S] : PEDANTIC
There are 6 letters in PEDANT: A D E N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEDANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEDANT plus a wildcard: PEDANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEDANT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEDANT
- pedants Revolt Book Details
- typical pedant measuring the height of the grass blades before ...
- Bernhard Prinz Illustrationen pedant
- The Lawn - Professor pedant
- pedantic means of relating to or being a pedant. pedant is defined ...
- The picture game - Page 7
- Y960 pedant Heart 2 - Dazzling
- pedant Control Cable (RVV(1G) RVV(2G)201.25) - China Copper Control ...