Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PENDANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENDANT exist?
Definitions of PENDANT in dictionaries:
- noun - an adornment that hangs from a piece of jewelry (necklace or earring)
- noun - branched lighting fixture
- adj - held from above
- Something suspended from something else, especially an ornament or a piece of jewelry attached to a necklace or bracelet.
- A hanging lamp or chandelier.
- A sculptured ornament suspended from a vaulted Gothic roof or ceiling.
- One of a matched pair; a companion piece.
- noun - a hanging ornament
There are 7 letters in PENDANT: A D E N N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENDANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENDANT plus a wildcard: PENDANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENDANT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENDANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.