Is PENDANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PENDANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an adornment that hangs from a piece of jewelry (necklace or earring)
- noun - branched lighting fixture
- adj - held from above
- Something suspended from something else, especially an ornament or a piece of jewelry attached to a necklace or bracelet.
- A hanging lamp or chandelier.
- A sculptured ornament suspended from a vaulted Gothic roof or ceiling.
- One of a matched pair; a companion piece.
- noun - a hanging ornament
There are 7 letters in PENDANT: A D E N N P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PENDANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PENDANT, to go: PENDANT?
Rearrange the letters in PENDANT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PENDANT
6 letters out of PENDANT
5 letters out of PENDANT
4 letters out of PENDANT
3 letters out of PENDANT
2 letters out of PENDANT
Contextual use of PENDANT
What's nearby PENDANT
Lookup in Wiki for PENDANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PENDANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PENDANT"