Scrabble word: TEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEND exist?
Definitions of TEND in dictionaries:
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - have care of or look after
- verb - manage or run
- To have a tendency: paint that tends toward bubbling and peeling over time.
- To be disposed or inclined: tends toward exaggeration.
- To move or extend in a certain direction: Our ship tended northward.
- To have the care of; watch over; look after: tend a child.
- To manage the activities and transactions of; run: tend bar; tend a store in the owner’s absence.
- To be an attendant or a servant.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to have the care or supervision of”: tended her plants; attending the sick; minded the furnace; ministering to flood victims; watched the house while the owners were away.
- verb - to be disposed or inclined
There are 4 letters in TEND: D E N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEND plus a wildcard: TEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEND
Images for TEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.