Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TINED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TINED exist?
Definitions of TINED in dictionaries:
- verb - plate with tin
- verb - preserve in a can or tin
- verb - prepare (a metal) for soldering or brazing by applying a thin layer of solder to the surface
- adj - having prongs or tines
- adj - to come to be without and be unable to find [v LOST, LOSING, LOSES] : LOSABLE
There are 5 letters in TINED: D E I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TINED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TINED plus a wildcard: TINED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TINED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TINED
- ... Mbslot De Cobre Estanhado tined Replica R 16.89 - Sprintt Autorama
- tined Patterned Wired GlassView tined Patterned Wired GlassOrient ...
- Figure 2 tined lead. The series of four tines allows for anchoring to ...
- Faecal incontinence patients website Sacral nerve stimulation
- Longitudinal tined Texture is another finishing method that is quieter ...